- This event has passed.
April 7, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Tampa Bay Chapter of the National Association of Black Accountants will be partnering with the Corporation to Develop Communities of Tampa (CDC) for the VITA program.
The program serves the community by offering free tax preparation services to low-to-moderate income tax payers, which provides them with an alternative to high cost tax preparation companies.Dates: March 3rd and April 7th, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PMOnline Registration Guidance:
- Click Here to sign up and register as a Tax Season Volunteer
- Click Tax Season Volunteers
- Click “Complete the Tax Volunteer Application form”
NOTE: Deadline to register is January 31, 2018.
To register as a NABA volunteer, please email Sabihah Murad, firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 813-465-9799, with your name and email address or should you have any questions.
- An online self study course is available and can be accessed following the link Here
- All registrants will receive email instructions from United Way with a packet of training material